Hi, my name is Simone Tranchina.
I’ve been working for more than 15 years in the videogame industry as a character artist,
character TD, character animator and indie game developer.
I'm a Co-founder of the indie dev collective Space Backyard.
Nominations and awards
• 2022 BAFTA Nominee for Alba a Wildlife Adventure - Ustwo Games
• 2021 Apple Design Award for Social Impact for Alba a Wildlife Adventure - Ustwo Games
• 2019 Indiecade Europe nominee for Bird Of Passage
• 2017 Amaze Festival nominee for Like Roots In The Soil
Bird Of Passage:
• Indiecade Europe nominee - Paris (France) 2019
• EGX Rezzed - Leftfield collection - London (UK) 2019 • Game Happens showcase - Genoa (Italy) 2019
• Now Play This - London (UK) 2022
• Likelike showcase - Pittsburgh (PA-USA) 2020
Like Roots In The Soil:
• Amaze Festival nominee - Berlin 2017
• EGX Rezzed - Leftfield collection - London (UK) 2018
• ZKM Center for Art and Media showcase - Karlsruhe (Germany) 2018 • Likelike showcase - Pittsburgh (PA-USA) 2019
• Musée royal de Mariemont - Morlanwelz (Belgium) 2020